Thursday, February 21, 2008

A preview of things to come...

Things have finally died down and I'm going to start posting soon. There are a couple of things I plan on posting, but if anyone has any suggestions I'm always open.

I plan on posting "case files", similar to SecurityMonkey's case files. However, instead of being from the point of view of the investigator it will be from the attacker's point of view. Kinda like how Law and Order: Criminal Intent started off as.

Anyone who knows me knows I love to do malware analysis and often come across interesting "critters" (as a friend would put it). I have a couple of interesting sites I'm going to document and post about.

Of course, anything else that comes across my mind will probably get thrown up here. Take it for what its worth.

No comments: